Bed Clock @ Mean Reviews Bed Clock @ Mean Reviews

Well...

Related to the flash, I think there are far worst made by other people then you.

Also the jumping off a building part was kinda funny.

Madness 10: The End Madness 10: The End

Newsflash: This is spam

This is not Krinkels work (obviously) and this is just spam. A fat guy flicking off a dead guy thats wearing a swastika isint enough to convince me to help this flash get a higher rating. And this is the end of my review because I simply cannot review any further since thats all that you have shown me here.

Overall rating:

0 for trying to get on with the rest of the nazi-hating crowd and for the flash. By this time its already pointless since most people just dont care and ignore instead of just hating them.

one random bunny one random bunny

One of the better turd of the week winner

As the title says, "one random bunny", even though I saw more.

Even though this was random with only showing bunnies and other stuff walking around with the whole thing including a song that all lasted thirty seconds, this is alittle better than all the other crap I see here.

And when I mean alittle, I mean ALITTLE.

;)

StreetFighter Ult. Ed. 3 StreetFighter Ult. Ed. 3

Great Movie

The thing I like about this is the fighting scenes since they all looked cool.Now all I have to do is watch episode 1 and 2. :P

And dont worry,I dont mind if you write in all caps or not.

filipinoy69 responds:

THANKS!

DN2 - Something Like That DN2 - Something Like That

L dies in the series

This movie was kinda funny but some parts didint really happen. ( I watch the series but not the movie yet ). Anyway L dies in the series and his sucesser Near takes light down in the end. ( I watch the japanize version its on google ).

The Real ScaryMovieGuy The Real ScaryMovieGuy

This was funny

Even though this wasint a flash movie this was still halarious.

Khensley responds:

Oh Well Thanks For Your Review I Guess -__-

: Cell Phones & Car Ads : : Cell Phones & Car Ads :

Your right

Those people that talk in the cellphone can be annoying.Also those guys that try to sell you crap cars, no thank you.

FiveForFighting- Superman FiveForFighting- Superman

A good song with some funny pictures

This had a good song with some funny pictures.

Deserves to pass judgment.

Mehrdad14 responds:

Yeah, thanks!

The LiveSwif Tutorial The LiveSwif Tutorial

Cool

Just so you know,im puting this under my favorites just so I dont forget this.Im planning to use this whenever I get my own computer so I can download Liveswif and start making a flash movie for the first time.

PinballWizard976 responds:

Sweet.

The Obstacle Course pt. 1 The Obstacle Course pt. 1

Pretty good...for a newb

The fights in the flash was perfect and the animations was excelent.

Pretty good...for a newb :P .